LFSe Support Manager
Be a part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for an LFSe Support Manager, a key position in our team.
WHAT IS EXPECTED :
The core purpose of the LFSe Support Manager is to provide resource and support services to CSM (Customer Support Manager) where LFSe are in service. LFSe Support Manager is committed to LFSe availability for revenue services and developing the handover to the customers.
- Develop relationships with CSM and clients
- Provide technical support on LFSe components
- Act as liaison with Nova Bus / Volvo internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Take an active part in meetings with CSM and customers
- Participate in the warranty process
- Analyze bus performance trends to strive to eliminate fleet failures
- Prepare performance reports for the CUTRIC and City Mobility (STM)
- Find viable solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop diagnostic documents to support the LFSe handover to customers
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Outstanding opportunity to be a part of a great organization
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company recognized worldwide for the quality of its products
- Innovative and forward-looking team
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electrical technology, mechanical or electromechanical engineering, or other relevant training
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- Project management experience
- Drawing interpretation
- Independence and resourcefulnes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Travel required
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly online via this link.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.novabus.com
Nova Bus: bring your city to life
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Gostaríamos de te conhecer
Processo de submissão
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que você submeter seu formulário. Depois disso, ainda será possível atualizar seu perfil funcional.
Se você for selecionado para uma entrevista, será contatado com informações sobre os próximos passos do processo: Segunda entrevista, avaliações e referências.
Todos os candidatos serão informados quando da seleção do candidato escolhido para a vaga. Você pode optar por deixar seu currículo em nosso banco de dados e ativar um sistema de busca que procurará outros cargos que se encaixem com seu perfil.
Ao iniciar seu período de emprego, você receberá uma introdução para ajudá-lo a fazer parte da equipe e começar a trabalhar, da melhor maneira possível, em suas tarefas.