Senior Human Resources Business Partner
As a member of the NRV HR Leadership Team, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner will assist in the development and execution of HR strategies, initiatives and programs including employee relations, recruitment, performance management, Volvo Production System (VPS) people development, and rewards and recognition, to support the achievement of NRV business objectives as well as compliance with the NRV Benefits Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and federal and state laws as required. The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will lead HR strategic projects as directed or required and acts as an employee champion and change agent.
- Oversee and implement human resources programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, organizational effectiveness and employee relations that align with business strategies in areas including talent acquisition, compensation, learning, VPS development, and performance management
- Support the Human Resources Director in regard to policy creation and implementation
- Coach managers on how to deliver effective performance management, compensation, and career development dialogue and provide training as necessary
- Be a trusted advisor in all sensitive HR areas such as employee relations, investigations, leaves of absence, and compensation
- Partner with teams to develop department-specific cross functional and plant initiatives to bolster retention and engagement
- Lead Compensation Review process and be an expert on our compensation philosophy and practices
- Lead the Talent Review process and be an expert in relation to the potential and performance assessment of employees and the subsequent development plans created to close identified competency gaps
- Oversee the partnering with HR Service Center / Center of Expertise in regard to employees health benefits and recruitment and the administration of such services
- Oversee all benefit leaves as detailed in the NRV Collective Bargaining Agreement and / or as required by federal and state laws
- Work closely with NRV Onsite Health Center partners to ensure the providers deliver quality care according to the agreed upon business objectives and performance guarantees
- Special initiatives, projects and other assignments as directed by the HR Director
- Supervise a team of HR Professional as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s or CPA preferred
- Seven (7) years’ experience required with educational requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of the commercial industrial environment
- Labor Relations relative work experience
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Gostaríamos de te conhecer
Processo de submissão
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que você submeter seu formulário. Depois disso, ainda será possível atualizar seu perfil funcional.
Se você for selecionado para uma entrevista, será contatado com informações sobre os próximos passos do processo: Segunda entrevista, avaliações e referências.
Todos os candidatos serão informados quando da seleção do candidato escolhido para a vaga. Você pode optar por deixar seu currículo em nosso banco de dados e ativar um sistema de busca que procurará outros cargos que se encaixem com seu perfil.
Ao iniciar seu período de emprego, você receberá uma introdução para ajudá-lo a fazer parte da equipe e começar a trabalhar, da melhor maneira possível, em suas tarefas.