Senior Application Specialist
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We offer you the opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides a big opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. More important is having fun is also one of WirelessCar Spirit. We wish you can enjoy yourself while working with us.
You need to have the ability to work under demanding and changing conditions. As person, you are structured, innovative, and have a strong customer focus in combination with a business oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit, and you like taking responsibility. Smart and full of energy.
As an Application Specialist at WirelessCar, you need to secure that the agreed Service Levels are well maintained towards the customers, helping them stay ahead and supply attractive and reliable services – now and in the future. Together with your team, you are responsible for the support and service monitoring for all WirelessCar’ customers.
More details are mainly focus on but not limited to:
• Ensure service stability, performance of services. Improve quality of configuration management and efficiency of daily operations.
• Understand each solution work flow and troubleshooting incidents reported from OEMs
• Be responsible for components configuration management. Secure the configuration to adapt Cloud and on premise environment.
• Be responsible to maintain internal monitoring tools (OP5 and Grafana, etc). Collect internal requirement and develop solution accordingly.
• 5+ years working experience as Senior Application/operation engineer.
• Fluent in spoken/written English
• At least 3 years Linux environment with hands-on experience.
• Good DB knowledge (SQL or similar)
• Proficiency with configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
• Strong Shell script programming and Linux knowledge, Proficient in Python/Perl/Ruby is a plus.
• knowledge in web server, middleware, message queue, Jenkins, Git, Nagios/Zabbix, Graphite, Grafana, ELK and other common open source application bundle.
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Automated Deployment, and System/Service monitoring.
• Good understanding about ITIL and Agile way of working.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in root cause analysis and developing solutions.
• Working experience in Telematics or IoT industry
• AWS based solution development experience
• Working experience in IT infrastructure area, server supporting or cloud supporting.
WirelessCar drive the automotive industry beyond connectivity, into the future - today.
With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world's leading innovator of Connected Vehicle Services. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting over two million vehicles in more than 65 countries for brands like Mercedes, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover.
As owned by Volvo Group AB, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our around 300 dedicated and highly skilled staff are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.
Gostaríamos de te conhecer
Processo de submissão
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que você submeter seu formulário. Depois disso, ainda será possível atualizar seu perfil funcional.
Se você for selecionado para uma entrevista, será contatado com informações sobre os próximos passos do processo: Segunda entrevista, avaliações e referências.
Todos os candidatos serão informados quando da seleção do candidato escolhido para a vaga. Você pode optar por deixar seu currículo em nosso banco de dados e ativar um sistema de busca que procurará outros cargos que se encaixem com seu perfil.
Ao iniciar seu período de emprego, você receberá uma introdução para ajudá-lo a fazer parte da equipe e começar a trabalhar, da melhor maneira possível, em suas tarefas.