Management System/ Internal Audit
- Secure the Management System is compliant to internal and external Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
- Lead the planning and execution of internal and external audits
- Secure EHS compliance during daily operation
- Drive common ways & processes within the site, Support process development initiatives through involvement with relevant stakeholders
- Drive the implementation of Global Standards in JTC, provide local support on VCE standards and design guidelines
- Lead auditor QES
- Process Developer
- Operational Management System Administrator(OMS Admin.)
- Lead QES internal audit according to defined program, assure the audits are executed in a positive and constructive manner
- Coordinate external audits and follow up audit findings
- Track audit findings and correction actions via OPTIMA system
- Coordinate internal audit with more than 1 auditor
- Maintain JTC local documents in cOMMon
- Manage EHS Laws & Regulations compliance work for JTC
- Drive establishment and follow up of JTC QES targets
- Lead and coordinate decided change management activities within process management
- Local support on Volvo standard and design guidelines
- Conduct Internal Audit independently
- Provide local support on Volvo Group Standards/ Design guideline
- Provide support when optimizing local processes
- Expertise on External and Internal Laws and Regulations
- Historic view and conceptual thinking
- Risk-based thinking
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- BS/MS in engineering or equivalent( 5 years+)
- Knowledge and audit skills on ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge of any other ISO Standards or ISO TS 16949 is a plus
- Open positive attitude, target oriented, flexible and able to work with limited supervision
- Good ability to communicate and to work with people at different level
- Process approach
- Able to negotiate and provide a top view to managers
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Gostaríamos de te conhecer
Processo de submissão
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que você submeter seu formulário. Depois disso, ainda será possível atualizar seu perfil funcional.
Se você for selecionado para uma entrevista, será contatado com informações sobre os próximos passos do processo: Segunda entrevista, avaliações e referências.
Todos os candidatos serão informados quando da seleção do candidato escolhido para a vaga. Você pode optar por deixar seu currículo em nosso banco de dados e ativar um sistema de busca que procurará outros cargos que se encaixem com seu perfil.
Ao iniciar seu período de emprego, você receberá uma introdução para ajudá-lo a fazer parte da equipe e começar a trabalhar, da melhor maneira possível, em suas tarefas.