Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Develop complete electrical and electronics systems and secure QDCF in all product development phases for the electrical & electronics system. Develop E&E components to fulfill product requirement regarding QDCF. Work with P&SM for new supplier development and also secure performance and installation into our products. A part of the work is also to support purchasing with technical knowledge in sourcing projects.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
• Electrical & electronic systems development to meet customer requirements including reliability & durability and cost target.
• Electrical system layout & installation design
• Develop technical specification of electrical & electronic components
• Work with purchasing for new component development
• Drawings and 3D model for components and installation in machine
• Provide technical support to other teams for product improvement and new product development
• Management of product quality and reliability improvement projects
• Support our testing activities in the evaluation of design solutions
• Product knowledge – Electrical & Electronic System
• Designer competences – Electrical & Electronic system technology
• Quality tools and methods
• Competitive intelligence
• Knowledge of product development processes
• Knowledge of PC tools such as Visio, MSOffice
• Environmental, safety and legal requirements on our operations
Required knowledge & experience:
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• BS/MS in engineering or equivalent
• Experience in product development, preferably with construction machine E&E systems
• Broad interest in technology, especially within the area of heavy vehicles
• Experience dealing with design and development problems and strong intuitive and analytic ability to resolve problem
• Open positive attitude, target oriented, flexible and enjoy working both independently and in groups in an outgoing and communicative way
• Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, teamwork skills.
2. Additional Important Requirements:
• Good English skill in both written and oral.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Gostaríamos de te conhecer
Processo de submissão
Um e-mail de confirmação será enviado assim que você submeter seu formulário. Depois disso, ainda será possível atualizar seu perfil funcional.
Se você for selecionado para uma entrevista, será contatado com informações sobre os próximos passos do processo: Segunda entrevista, avaliações e referências.
Todos os candidatos serão informados quando da seleção do candidato escolhido para a vaga. Você pode optar por deixar seu currículo em nosso banco de dados e ativar um sistema de busca que procurará outros cargos que se encaixem com seu perfil.
Ao iniciar seu período de emprego, você receberá uma introdução para ajudá-lo a fazer parte da equipe e começar a trabalhar, da melhor maneira possível, em suas tarefas.